ACEs info session
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: SERC 1014
For current engineering and computer science students interested in becoming an Ambassador for the College of Engineering, the ACE’s informational session is an opportunity to learn more about what the role of ACE’s and ask questions about applying.
What do ACEs Do?
- Recruit prospective students
- Hot alumni events such as Homecoming Tailgate
- Represent student body
Who can apply?
- Second-semester freshmen and above
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Able to commit to an average of five hours per week
- Passionate about the University and College of Engineering
Contact Holly Poole for more information.