Dr. Yuping Bao
- Associate Professor
Areas of Research
- Ph.D., Materials Science and Engineering and Nanotechnology, University of Washington, 2006
- B.S., Chemistry, East China University of Science and Technology, China, 1998
Dr. Bao’s research interest lies in the integration of biology and nanomaterials.
- Preparation of nanomaterials using biological scaffolds
- Investigation of biological and environmental effects of nanomaterials
- Developments of improved drug systems using nanomaterials.
Bao is also involved with a project for the NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates National Academy of Engineering Grand Challenges Program.