Engineering Student Services
Many of the College’s programs operate through the Office of Engineering Student Services (ESS), including the Academic Advising Center, Multicultural Engineering Program, student recruitment, and the Freshman Engineering Program.
ESS also coordinates freshman and transfer student counseling, awards scholarships, maintains student records and ensures students have the required classes to graduate.
If you can’t find the information you need, please contact Greg Singleton.
The following forms are to be completed by College of Engineering undergraduate students. If you have questions about the forms, please contact the Academic Advising Center.
- Double or Second Major Form
- College of Engineering Petition Form
- Declare Minor Form
- Change Minor Form
- Undergraduate Certificate of Employment-Research
- Petition for Withdrawal from a Course after the Ten-Week Deadline
- Letter of Transiency Instructions
- CoE Academic Bankruptcy Policy and Form
- Co-op Scholarship Deferment Request Form