With increased enrollment, the College of Engineering had outgrown B.B. Comer Hall by 1930. With the assistance of funds from the Public Works Administration, Hardaway Hall was built in 1936 and named after the University’s first full-time engineering professor, Col. Robert A. Hardaway. This space provided labs and classrooms for the mechanical and civil engineering programs.
Looking For Someone?
Visit our People Directory to see faculty and staff who work in Hardaway.
401 7th Avenue
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487