Dr. Amy W. Lang
- Associate Professor
Areas of Research
- Experimental fluid dynamics
- Turbulence and vortex dynamics
- Digital particle image velocimetry
- Ph.D., Aeronautics, California Institute of Technology, 1997
- M.S., Aeronautics, California Institute of Technology, 1994
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Michigan State University, 1993
Dr. Amy Lang’s research interests include experimental fluid dynamics, turbulence and vortex dynamics, and digital particle image velocimetry.
Lang is also the project manager for the NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates Fluid Mechanics with Analysis Using Computations and Experiments Program.