Dr. Charles O’Neill
- Assistant Professor
Areas of Research
- Aircraft Rapid Prototyping
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- Remote Sensing
- Computational Aerodynamics
- Exterior Ballistics
- Ph.D., Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Oklahoma State University, 2011
- M.S., Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Oklahoma State University, 2003
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, Oklahoma State University, 2001
Dr. O’Neill’s research interests include:
- Aircraft aerodynamics rapid prototyping with deep integration into a multidisciplinary design environment.
- Computational fluid dynamics, or CFD, for aerodynamics; flight dynamics; stability and control; loads; and aeroelasticity.
- Exterior ballistics