Dr. James P. Hubner
- Departmental Graduate Program Director
Areas of Research
- Experimental aerodynamics and mechanics
- Low Re aerodynamics
- Luminescent sensing
- Ph.D., Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1995
- M.S., Aerospace Engineering, University of Florida, 1991
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, University of Florida, 1990
Dr. Paul Hubner’s research interests include experimental aerodynamics and solid mechanics, luminescent sensing, and micro air vehicles.
Hubner is also a project manager for the NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates Fluid Mechanics with Analysis Using Computations and Experiments Program.