Applicants must be at least a second-semester freshmen or second-semester transfer student enrolled full time in the College of Engineering. Minimum cumulative grade point average required for application is 3.0, which must be maintained throughout ACE tenure. Applicant must be willing to devote an average of five hours per week to ACE activities during the academic school year.
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS SUNDAY, March 7th at 11:59 pm
- Tuesday, February 23rd 6-6:30 pm | ZOOM LINK
- Friday, February 26th 3-3:30 pm | ZOOM LINK
- Monday, March 1st 11-11:30 am | ZOOM LINK
- Thursday, March 4th 6:30-7 pm | ZOOM LINK
Interviews will be conducted during the afternoon and evenings on:
- Tuesday, March 16th- Friday, March 19th
- Tuesday, March 30th- Thursday, April 1st
All new ACEs must be able to attend a mandatory training session as well as ACE meetings schedule on an as-needed basis.
For additional information, email the ACEs.